Race over the waters of Lake Tahoe with our Class A – Reinell 185 boat. Perfect for enjoying some water sports on the lake!
EMERALD BAY GUIDED JET SKI TOUR
- High Output Jet Ski 1-2 People • Class Y • Max 400 lbs
Jet Ski Tours of Emerald Bay
Experience beautiful Emerald Bay in Lake Tahoe with a 2-hour jet ski tour guided by our fun staff. This is the perfect outing for friends and family. Book now!
Young drivers must be 16 years of age or older with valid drivers license, parental signature on contract & valid credit card for the security deposit. Advanced Reservations Required. Please book online now or call to sign up with a credit card as a deposit.
2 Hour Tour – Sunday-Friday (Non-Holiday)
Morning rentals are available at Ski Run Marina.
Evening rentals are available at Tahoe Keys Marina.
Ski Run Marina
- 9:00 am: Report to Seadoo Shack at Ski Run Marina & fill out paperwork while fitting your wetsuits & life jackets
- 10:00 am: We take off for the beautiful Emerald Bay (pictured above)
- 12:00 pm: Return to Ski Run Marina
Late Summer Hours:
- 10:00 am Check-In Time
- 11:00 am Departure Time
- 1:00 pm Return time
Tahoe Keys Marina
- 3:00 pm: Report to our office at Tahoe Keys Marina & fill out paperwork while fitting your wet suits & life jackets
- 4:00 pm: We take off for the beautiful Emerald Bay (pictured above)
- 6:00 pm: Return to Tahoe Keys Marina
Rental Rates do not include Fuel or 8.5% Marina Usage Fee.
Weekend and Holidays are subject to a 10% surcharge.
Cancellation Policy: We require at least 72 Hours Notice before the scheduled reservation time for Cancellation with a Full Refund. Additionally, if we are unable to operate due to weather on the day of your scheduled reservation, you are not obligated to it and we can either reschedule or refund it depending on our availability and your schedule.